Tis the season to SHOP! And since we pride ourselves in being experts in the field, we know how apply our craft come Christmas time! Time is running out…especially if you are taking part in early gift exchanges.
Here are some fabulously festive and appropriate guy and gal gift ideas. Happy Shopping!
1. Naked pallet: 1, 2, or 3: Each edition of the Naked Eye shadow pallets are brilliant, and they are the perfect gift for any glamazon!
2. J. Crew Italian wool scarf: This is my favorite scarf this season! It’s very oversized, and the soft wool makes it the most comfortable cold defying accessory!
3. Kate Spade bangle: You can find the cutest inscribing on any of Kate Spade bangles, making them very personal and meaningful gifts!
1. Tie clip: Even the most difficult person to buy for will have trouble saying he doesn’t like a nice tie clip! The more basic, the more he can wear it with!
2. Desk games: A great gift that everyone will want to try! Perfect for a person who loves puzzles and brain teasers!
3. Arthur George socks: Very on trend in men's fashion are colorful and patterned socks! A fun gift to give any guy you shopping for, and Author George (Rob Kardashian's sock line) gives a simple gift more luxury!
1. Accessories: I found the cutest, affordable jewelry on Ashley Bridget.com (ladies on my list avert your eyes if you want to be surprised). With names like “courage,” “faith,” and “strength,” the different pieces have meaning that make the gift extra special and specifically for the recipient.
2. Any spa related gift card: As I sit here lurching over my lap top, all I can think of is how great it would be to get a massage; but, honestly I never spend the money to get one for myself. Gifting relaxation whether it is that massage, facial, or manicure is a lovely gift for any girl.
Tip: If she is someone close to you, plan to make it a spa day together with lunch or dinner afterwards.
3. Lotion and Candles: Not super original, but you cannot go wrong. Everyone can and will use another candle; and especially if you are here on the east coast, hand and body lotion is essential in surviving the winter.
1. Graphic Tees: Depending on the dude, you should be able to get away with gifting a graphic tee with a city, sports team, band, or movie poster on the front. Urban Outfitters is a great place to start
2. Sweets/Food/Wine: Any basket of deliciousness whether it is cookies, cheeses or chocolates, paired with wine will be eaten and appreciated
3. Video Games: You have to do some research on this one…make sure you know the game system and the type of games he plays. He will be occupied all day, and love it!